舒芙蕾乳酪蛋糕 Souffle Cheese Cupcakes(Recipe adapted from quizzine (bakingoncloud9) , Wennie Yap Yee 分享的食谱！with slight modifications)
Makes about 30 cuppies
奶油乳酪 250g CreamCheese
牛奶 120ml Milk
玉米油 55ml Corn Oil
蛋黄 6个 egg yolks
细糖 40g caster sugar
柠檬汁 20ml (extracted from 1 lemon)
粟米粉 60g cornflour
蛋白 6个 egg whites
细糖 110g caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 150°C. Place a large tray of hot water inside the oven just below the shelf where the cheesecakes are to be baked.
2. Line 30 muffin holes with paper cups or use cupcake holders.
3. Soften cream cheese with milk and oil in a bowl placed over simmering water, or in a double-boiler. Whisk until smooth, remove from heat and let cool until lukewarm.
4. Beat egg yolks with 25g sugar until combined, beat in lemon juice. Gradually whisk in cheese mixture to combine. Lightly whisk in sifted cornflour, mix well.
5. Beat egg whites until foamy. Then gradually beat in 60g sugar, spoonful by spoonful, until firm but just under stiff peaks stage.
6. Fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the cheese mixture until thoroughly mixed in. Repeat two more times with the remaining egg white mixture.
7. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups using ice-cream scoop, filling each cup nearly to the rim.
8. Place the muffin tray on the shelf just above the tray of hot water.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the tops of the cheesecakes are lightly browned. Test doneness when skewer inserted come out clean.